Mr. Lo is a Manager in the Firm’s Colorado office where he assists in a wide variety of projects. As a recent graduate, he applies his knowledge of finance and economics in the valuation of businesses and compensation arrangements. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Mr. Lo gained experience in investment analysis and the healthcare industry through internships with Braeburn Wealth Management, Blue Care Network, Blackford Capital and Marcus & Millichap.
Mr. Lo earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 2014 from the Seidman College of Business at Grand Valley State University, with a dual major in finance and economics. Mr. Lo also earned a minor in math through the College of Liberal Arts and Science at Grand Valley State University. He is a Level III Candidate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program.
Mr. Lo is involved in all aspects of healthcare valuation analysis, including:
- Business valuation of physician practices, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, hospitals/hospital departments, and other healthcare entities
- Litigation support
- Physician employment and independent contractor arrangements
- Medical director/thought leader compensation
- Hospital-based specialty collections guarantees and subsidies
- Compensated call coverage
- Seidman College of Business, Grand Valley State University | Grand Rapids, MI
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Majors: Finance and Economics | Minor: Math
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Intern | Braeburn Wealth Management
- Intern | Blue Care Network
- Intern | Blackford Capital, LLC
- Intern | Marcus & Millichap