Mr. Gallagher is Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel in the Firm’s Florida office where he oversees day-to-day operations and works with the partners and management team to implement the Firm’s legal strategy. Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Mr. Gallagher worked as a business analyst focusing on regulatory compliance and business valuation and analytics.
Mr. Gallagher received a Juris Doctor from Drexel University and earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from Villanova University.
Admissions and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law | Philadelphia, PA | Juris Doctor
- Villanova University | Villanova, PA | Bachelor of Arts in English
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Comcast-NBC Universal Corporation | Philadelphia, PA | Compliance Analyst
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Philadelphia, PA | Mediator’s Clerk
- Fidem Capital | Conshohocken, PA | Business Analyst