Mr. Stenhouse is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Baton Rouge, Louisiana office. His practice at HealthCare Appraisers focuses primarily on the determination of fair market value (“FMV”) of various types of compensation arrangements. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Mr. Stenhouse served as oncology business manager for Touro Infirmary in New Orleans, where he oversaw management of the business support staff for the hematology/oncology clinic and the infusion center.
Mr. Stenhouse earned a Master of Health Administration from Tulane University and Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Louisiana State University.
Mr. Stenhouse is involved in the following aspects of healthcare valuation analysis:
- Physician employment agreements
- Professional services arrangements
- Collections guarantees and subsidies
- Medical director compensation
- Compensated call coverage
- Academic leadership arrangements
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Tulane University, School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine | Master of Health Administration
- Louisiana State University, E.J. Ourso College of Business | Bachelor of Science in Finance
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Project Administrator | Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA
- Administrative Resident, Revenue Cycle Analytics | Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA