As Chief Financial Officer at HealthCare Appraisers, Inc. Ms. Edoff oversees all Accounting, Human Resources, Treasury and Risk Management functions of the Company. In addition, Ms. Edoff oversees Client Administration Functions including project database management, client reporting, and administrative client relations.
Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Ms. Edoff served as an audit team member for KPMG, Boston where she supervised audits of both public and private companies and municipalities including financial institutions and real estate entities. After obtaining her CPA license in Massachusetts, she joined Lesley University and worked in various roles including Director of Financial Planning and Budgets where she was responsible for annual budget preparation and variance analysis, new program financial modeling, and design and implementation of long-term forecasting models for the University’s strategic planning process.
Ms. Edoff holds a Master’s degree in Health Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL | Master of Health Administration
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ | Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Graduate Intern-Hospital Administration | Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Boca Raton, FL
- Director of Financial Planning and Budgets | Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
- Supervising Senior | KPMG, Boston, MA