Ms. Hodges is a Manager with HealthCare Appraisers’ Capital Equipment Valuation service line in the Denver office. She focuses on the valuation of medical equipment in various healthcare facilities including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, cancer centers, physical therapy centers, laboratories, and diagnostic imaging centers.
Prior to joining HealthCare Appraisers, Ms. Hodges served as a senior project manager at HCA Asset Management in Bradenton, Florida, where she managed capital asset engagements in various healthcare and university environments. She assisted her clients with meeting capital asset audit requirements and financial reporting goals, while improving their level of accountability and control of capital assets.
Ms. Hodges is a candidate member of the American Society of Appraisers in Machinery and Technical Specialties. She is also a member of the Project Management Institute, currently working toward a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from University of Central Florida.
Ms. Hodges is involved in fixed asset valuation, including furnishings, machinery and equipment of all types of healthcare facilities including:
- Physician practices – solo practices to large multispecialty group practices
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Imaging centers
- Oncology treatment centers
- Laboratory facilities
- Proton therapy centers
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
University of Central Florida | Orlando, FL | Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Prior Professional Affiliations
- HCA Asset Management | Senior Project Manager
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME204 Advanced Topics and Report Writing (December 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME203 Advanced Topics and Case Studies (July 2018)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME202 M&E Valuation Methodology (August 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 30-hour course and exam – ME201 Intro to M&E Valuation (July 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ 15-hour course and exam – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (June 2017)
- American Society of Appraisers’ Ethics Exam (May 2017)