A Senior Associate at HealthCare Appraisers, Ms. Grice specializes in fair market value analyses for compensation arrangements which may have Stark and/or Anti-Kickback implications. Ms. Grice’s primary focus involves the valuation of physician co-management and management arrangements, on-call arrangements and medical directorships.
Ms. Grice holds a Juris Doctor degree from Florida State University College of Law, where she graduated cum laude, and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Florida State University.
- Co-Management and physician management arrangements
- Hospital quality and efficiency program (“HQEP” or “HEP”) arrangements
- Compensated call coverage arrangements
- Medical director/consulting/administrative services compensation
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL | Juris Doctor
- Florida State University, Panama City, FL | Bachelor of Business Administration
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Heath & Rasky, PA | Tallahassee, FL | Law Clerk
- Shutts & Bowen, LLP | Orlando, FL | Summer Associate
- Florida State University College of Law | Tallahassee, FL | Teaching Assistant