Mr. Graw is a Manager in the Firm’s Colorado office where he performs in a wide variety of projects, including the analysis of healthcare real estate valuations. Mr. Graw received a Bachelor of Environmental Design from the University of Colorado-Boulder and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Colorado-Denver. Prior to joining Healthcare Appraisers, Mr. Graw was a Director with Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado where he was responsible for all aspects of valuation advisory services including consultation, appraisal of property and client relations within the Valuation & Advisory Group of Cushman & Wakefield.
Mr. Graw is involved in all areas of healthcare real estate valuation, including:
- Medical office buildings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- LTAC and specialty hospitals
- Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- University of Colorado | Boulder, Colorado | Degree – Bachelor of Environmental Design
- University of Colorado | Denver, Colorado | Degree – Master of Business Administration
Prior Professional Affiliations
- Director | Cushman & Wakefield of Colorado
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI). As of the current date, William K. Graw, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in Colorado (No. CG40047728)
- LEED AP – GBCI#: 10333929